Research Development Services provides full-scale assistance for everything from individual research grants to large, complex interdisciplinary proposals. This includes:
- Reviewing calls for proposals and advising PI(s) on agency requirements
- Outlining proposals and developing timelines for project management
- Advising on all aspects of proposals including clarity, logic and organization
- Providing guidance on good grant writing practices
- Editing and proofreading
- Ensuring that all aspects of your proposal adhere to guidelines including formatting
- Editing and formatting biosketches, support letters and cover letters
- Coordinating external review of proposals
- Identifying collaborators both on and off campus
- Assisting PI’s in obtaining sample proposals
- Assisting with responses to reviewers
These are only a few of the ways that we can help you develop your proposals. Contact us as early in your proposal development process as possible to take full advantage of our services.
For general inquiries about proposal development support, please contact Lynn Stearney.